We welcome faculty, students and staff from across the American University community, as well as researchers, scholars and practitioners from across the Washington, DC policy community and around the world to join us in contributing to an inclusive, barrier-free and rights-based global society.
We welcome collaboration opportunities, including internships, around our core focus areas:
- Global, Regional and National Disability Policy
- Inclusive Sustainable Development
- Accessible Global Governance
- Inclusive Cities and Urban Development
- Inclusive Disaster Risk Reduction
- Information and Communication Technologies for Development
- Accessible Cyberlearning
- Accessibility, Assistive Technologies and Universal Design
We invite you to contribute to our research projects; join us in teaching and training initiatives; and participate in capacity building opportunities with prominent international organizations.